FN-TG01 Motion Sensor or Button Switch Activated MP3
Player Sound Module with Load Output
When the infrared sensing probe of the human body senses a moving human body, it automatically triggers the playback of the voice, and stops after the voice is played; After the human body leaves the sensing area, if the voice is not played completely, it will not immediately stop playing. It will only stop playing after the entire voice file is played.
1. Built in high-quality audio decoding chip, high audio restoration.
2. Support playback of audio files in MP3 format.
3. Built in 8MB memory, capable of storing MP3 audio files for about 8 minutes.
4. Configure the TF (micro SD) card slot to support up to 32GB of external TF memory cards.
5. Connect the module to the computer through the Android phone USB data cable to download or replace voice files, and simulate it as a USB flash drive on the computer.
If a TF memory card is inserted, the computer will directly read the TF memory card, and if the card is not inserted, the module's built-in memory will be read.
6. It can store multiple voice files and play the next song after each triggering of the human body sensing probe.
7. Equipped with a built-in 15W Class D power amplifier, it can directly drive 15W 8-ohm or lower speakers.
8. The volume can be adjusted through the blue potentiometer on the module. The volume can be turned down counterclockwise and turned up clockwise.
9. Configure load output, which can be connected to LED lights (or LED light strips) or alarm lights (without motor rotation); At the same time as voice playback, the light synchronization will light up, the voice will stop, and the light will go out.
10. Configure Busy signal output, which can output signals to external relays to control other devices while playing voice.
In addition to connecting the human body sensing probe, a single module can also trigger playback through button switches or relays.
1. Working voltage: DC9-24V
2. Working current: ≤ 2000mA
3. Playback current: ≤ 500mA (12V)
4. Standby current: ≤ 10mA (without load)
5. Sensing probe sensing distance: ≤ 6 meters
6. Sensing probe sensing angle: 120 degree sector